- Please inspect the entire unit for any shipping damage before plugging the unit into the wall.
- Please ensure the rear output IEC socket is set to 117 Volt for operation in North America. This can switched to 240V if desired.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Input AC is 117 Volt. A wall outlet without any filter should be used .(This unit has excellent filtering characteristics.)
- The unit resets to 110 Volt 50Hz every time the ON/OFF switch is switched on. The LED indicator light shows V for Voltage; F for Frequency.
- Select V and then push up to select 110-120volt in 1 volt steps(or 2 volt steps in 240V operation)
- Push to select F for frequency. Then push to increase frequency from 50, 60, 120 to 400Hz.
- Most equipment would operate well at 120 Hz. Some equipment might produce a pitch tone at 400Hz. In which case, reduce the frequency to 120Hz or less.
- Do not allow the unit to run equipment totaling more than 100 Watts.
- The internal fan will kick in if the unit is running close to 100 Watts output. Allow good ventilation. Do not put other equipment on top.
110v - 220/240v Conversion for AC Regenerator
NB: *Only the Input Transformer requires re-wiring.
(The Output transformer offers 110/220v selection on the IEC socket In Rear Panel)
- Input Transformer is the large toroid transformer near the Front Panel.
- Loosen Mounting Bolt and identify original wiring: For 110v Input, the two Red wires and the two Black wires are soldered together.
- Cut the two INTERNAL Black/Red wires and splice them together.
- Wrap well with Electrical Tape.